www.agiftpersonalized.com

All I Need Royal Blue Floral Print Lace-Up Maxi Dress

All I Need Royal Blue Floral Print Lace-Up Maxi Dress - Exclusive print, only at Lulus! The All I Need Royal Blue Floral Print Lace-Up Maxi Dress will have you stylishly satisfied in every way! Chiffon, with a black, beige, and slate blue floral print, flows from an apron neckline into a darted bodice with lace-up back. Full and flowy maxi skirt. Hidden back zipper.

All I Need Royal Blue Floral Print Lace-Up Maxi Dress
Exclusive print, only at Lulus! The All I Need Royal Blue Floral Print Lace-Up Maxi Dress will have you stylishly satisfied in every way! Chiffon, with a black, beige, and slate blue floral print, flows from an apron neckline into a darted bodice with lace-up back. Full and flowy maxi skirt. Hidden back zipper.